Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 11. 1 A, 14467 Potsdam, Germany, 14467 Filmmuseum Potsdam Contact Number: +49-331271810 Filmmuseum Potsdam Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm

Filmmuseum Potsdam, Potsdam: Se 116 anmeldelser, artikler og 66 billeder fra Filmmuseum Potsdam, nr.23 på Tripadvisor af 93 seværdigheder i Potsdam. se den permanente udstilling „Traumfabrik.

Filmmuseum Potsdam Address: Breite Str. Filmmuseum Potsdam Sonnenallee deutschprof Faidherbe. 100 Jahre Film in Babelsberg“ (Drømmefabrikken. The exhibitions in the film museum were open until March 3, 2013, after which the museum was closed for remediation.

Filmmuseet åbner i foråret 2014 efter en nyrestaurering og udførelse af brandsikring. The Film Museum Potsdam is the oldest film museum in Germany and is located in the “Marstall”, the historic horse stables of the Prussian kings next to the City Palace. Loading... Unsubscribe from deutschprof Faidherbe? Cancel Unsubscribe. Samlingerne i Filmmuseum Potsdam rummer mere end en million fotos, filmteknik, kostumer og ejendele fra kendte stjerner. Her kan man igen bl.a. 100 års film i Babelsberg). This Baroque building, originally built in 1685 as an orangery, is one of the oldest monuments in the city and one of the few structures still remaining from Potsdam Palace. Potsdam - Discover Filmmuseum Potsdam and live the real experience with the Green Michelin Guide - find useful information and opening times - Filmmuseum Potsdam.